Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The singing bird woke me up.


5.30 in the morning, I heard the birds singing out side. Is this place really in Bangkok? I asked to myself.

10 minutes ago I was so sleepy but I can’t sleep because I’m working in the night shift which finish at 7 am but the beautiful voice of the bird woke me up and remind me how wonderful this world is.

When I was young I lived in the country side in south of Thailand, in front of my house is a wide rice field. Me, my brothers and some other friends always run and play there. We really enjoy the rice field play ground when it’s in rainy season because we can also catch the fish, the field crab and frog in the rice field to make some delicious food and eat with the rice that our parent had grown.

Sometime if it was rain I would sat on the bench in the front of the house and looking out to the rain and after it stop raining I would look up in to the sky to see the rainbow. That was my precious time which gone by.

Now I’m sitting in the crazy Bangkok but lucky me that my office is green and peaceful. My life is going slowly by the tempo of nature, however my heart still calling to go back home and one day, one day I’ll be home.

1 comment:

Jens said...

So bad that I'm back in germany now. I wish I could hear this bird...