Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Smiling in the garden


Sawasdee Kha...

Do you like tree, I love tree and the colour green.

When you feel tired because of some problem in your life and you need to cool down your mind but if you don't have enough time to go somewhere faraway you can just look out to your courtyard or sit under the tree, close your eyes and take a deep breath in and out.

I did that when I need some power to go on and I don’t have to go far away, in my work place which surely PN, I can just sit, relax and listen to the song and sometime is ancient Thai song, all atmosphere make me feel like I live in 200 years back into period of time.

Sometime something make me upset, but I can smile to my lovely guest, not because I have to but because I love to. When people smile, you can see in there eyes that it’s from there mind or not. Smile can make you feel better, when you feel sad, put the bad thing on side and let’s smile together.

Noo

No comments: