Monday, April 27, 2009

William and Chantel : a newlywed

William and Chantel are a newlywed from England. They are very sweet couple, their face can tell that they are so happy.

The day I met them is the day they were leaving PN and Thailand, I saw his Thai language tattoo on William's arm, so I asked about it...

His tattoo is "The journey of our life, 08/04/2009 Thailand", the 08/04/2009 is the day he and Chantel got married.

William told me that they just got married on the island in Krabi, and went to honeymoon at Koh Lanta and other island in Krabi, then came to stay at PN for 2 nights and went shopping in Bangkok.

I gived him my email and asked them to send me the wedding photos, William said he will send me the photo, but I haven't get it yet, so William if you've read this I'm waiting to see the photos :)
Noo

2 comments:

Chantel Pepperrell said...

Hi! Oh I so wish we were back at PN! We had such a fantastic time at your hotel, the perfect way to end our honeymoon! We will get the photos to you as soon as we can!
Speak soon!!
Chantel x

PN gangs said...

Thank you Chantel and William, I've got and saw your wedding photos, you're so happy :)

Wish you two all the best.
Noo