Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm living my slow life

I wrote this on Apr 2, '09

I've been working at Phranakorn Nornlen for 2 days now. I'm learning the job at Front House, how to do paper work, explain to our guest about our service in the hotel, suggest the guest where and how to go for sightseeing in Bangkok.

But in this morning, Khun Donald let me helped in Food & Beverage to serve breakfast for guests. This job reminded me of waiting job in Melbourne and I enjoyed it than Front House job coz I don't like paper work, although I have to know how to do it, If I need to run my own small hotel in the future.

Today while I was working, all I heard is the beautiful song from the CD player, it was quiet like I stayed in the country side. The theme of this lovely hotel is "Slow Life", the atmosphere is like that, a peaceful place in a crazy city, when you walk out the gate you will see many people with their busy life but when you get into this hotel, your life is slower and easier than ever.

I'm living my slow and lovely life.

Noo

No comments: