Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pink Taxi

I wrote this on Apr 7, '09

Yesterday evening, when I was sewing a sarong, I saw Lar one of my colleague ran after a guest, she asked me to run with her to find the taxi coz the guest was left her bag in the taxi. I ran over Lar and get to the main road, we saw a lot of taxi but we don't know which one, all we know is it's a pink taxi.

We came back to the hotel, Lar called the police, I called Ruam Dauy Shauy Gun, and Tukta another staff call FM100, I asked the guest, what's in the bag and her husband told me that it got cash around 10-20 thousand Baht with a camera, a mobile phone and her passport. Her husband tried to call to her mobile but no one pick up.

We wait for about 15 minute and we hadn't heard anything from the radio or police so Tukta took them to the police station at Khoa Sarn Road. Half an hour after that they came back and went up to their room.

We've heard nothing from anywhere.

Noo

No comments: