Friday, September 18, 2009

Maechaem : my battery was fully charge here


What will you do when your battery of life is exhausted, you have no power to work or even to talk with anyone but with my duty I have to meet a lot of people so I went for a holiday to charge my battery.

My friend and I went to Chaingmai by bus then we transfer to Jomthong district by a small bus for 2 hours and took a truck (Song Thaew) for another 2 hours to our destination call Maechaem.

We stay there 3 days 2 nights, it's rainy season so all the mountain and the rice fields were all green. We rent motorcycle to go around the town and all the place we went is full with history and so pleasant. The people is so kind as you can touch in the country side of Thailand where people still pure.



In early morning we could see the fog on the hill, the air are pure and I breath in as the deepest as I could. In the late morning and afternoon we visited a lot of beautiful temple with hundred years of history. In the evening we went to had a massage then dinner with Mae Kumpor home stay and I request my favorite dish which was so nice.

Now I'm back to work with full battery, but I have plan for my next journey, not for fulfill my battery but for learning the others experience.

Nuu :)

No comments: