Thursday, October 9, 2008

vientiane in Lao

Have you ever heard about vientiane.? In Thai, it means walking with lighted candles in hand around a temple.

One day our guest who stayed with us for a couple of day , asked about vientian in Lao and she wanted to go there by plane during the Beginning of Buddhist Lent.


I said “you can vientian in Thailand it is the same in Lao. " :) :) :)
she said “I would like to see my friend at Vientian in Lao.
I said “Oh! You want to go with your friend to vientian in Lao.” :) :)
She said “I would like to go to Vientiane in Lao”
I said “What town do you want to go?” :)
She said “Vientiane” (the capital of Lao) and show me the Lao map
I said “OH!!!So sorry, you want to go to Vienchan(we call in Thai)” :(

I hardly look at her eyes , so embarrass!
But she said that it is OK. She cannot speak Thai even one word, so don’t worry.
I felt release and thanks for her kindness.

How nice she is!!!!!! ^_^

If you meet me in PN, please teach me more English. I will deeply appreciate. ^_^
(Oh, I don't mind for French, Spain, Dutch and ........)

Kaewkla

No comments: