Monday, May 5, 2008

Tar story by Tar, translated by Boom

Good morning. Let me introduce myself first ka! My name is Tar. Some of you may recognize me, but it’s fine for those who may not. I’m a barrista at Phranakorn-Nornlen. Before now, I worked as a front house staff at the reception desk. I worked for almost 2 years and wanted to try something new in another position. So I was assigned to a new one, that is taking care of food and baverage and also stocks in the kitchen. Some days, I cook food (mostly light meals) for our guests especially in my friend’s day off! Soon, I will be a professional chef (I have a dream and have to reach the goal). One reason that I was changed to a new task is I like to eat tasty food, so I want others to try my cuisine! The other one is I think sometimes we should do brand new things to make our lives interesting (P’Rose told us that anyone who has many dimensions in oneself is an interesting person and being such a person, we have to be eager in learning new things!) And we can find out what we like and dislike. I don’t mean that you to quit your job. I do mean that just doing anything that you are happy like I’m doing right now.

But I don’t discard the front house desk! I still help front house stuff by giving our guests’ information (they usually ask for information when they see me at the cafe’)
So I feel that I work both at front house desk and the cafe’ at the same time! And that’s a lot of fun. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I’m glad to find the information for you J

Oh, I almost forget to tell you that our hotel will grow our own vegetables ; non chemical. You will have a question like why we do that. The answer is we are organic hotel! We want our guests to get something fresh, clean, delicious and be healthy. That’s why we grow our own. Because normally, there are not much free chemical vegetables sold in marketplace to make it looks fresh.

Want to know where is our vegetables will be grown? All of them are at rooftop ka. We just began this project recently (while our hotel was closed on March) and placed some of its structure. You can take a look at the picture na ka. And one more thing that make our rooftop garden unique from the others is the gardeners. They are not someone who normally be a gardener but also our staffs. They have a passion in taking care of the vegetables so our owner let they do it. I think they incredibly go along with it!

I would like you guys to encourage us to run this project and soon you will taste our organic vegetables. And I will let you know about its progress later. And maybe the seasonal vegetables added!

Have a nice day kaa!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Tatar, Coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Unknown said...

hi
how r u?
miz u

gal_lustig said...

did i ever mentioned that you have the coolest hotel on earth!

miss you tar!
keep in touch!

gal

Thitar said...

Thanks a lot for every comment :)

Tar

Unknown said...

Hi dear how are you
i hope are you fine na ja:)
so nice na ja i like it :)
take car na ja:)

Unknown said...

Tatar , you're very nice,I hope you happy with your new position na ja.I wish one day you will be an expert chef too.

Unknown said...

อร่อยมาก อิ่มคาที่

Unknown said...

อ่านะ /\_/\ /\_/\
('.'= ) <> ( ='.')
(")_(") (")_(")

Unknown said...

พลาด เอาใหม่

/\_/\ /\_/\
('.'= ) <> ( ='.')
(")_(") (")_(")

Unknown said...

__ __
/ \~~~/ \
,----( .. )
/ \__ __/
/| (\ |(
^ \ /___\ /\ |
|__| |__|-"

Unknown said...

กำ